organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its
attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return email and delete this email from your system.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
switching CLNS over MPLS [ In reply to ]
Yes you can use VLAN-CCC, you can also use VPLS and L2VPNs as well as
other CCC encapsulations for different interfaces. A simple test of
your config would be to bring up an ISIS adjacency over the L2
connection.

Thanks
Gary

SV: switching CLNS over MPLS [ In reply to ]
And you kneed a tunnel-pic aswell ?

/Henrik

?mne: Re: [j-nsp] switching CLNS over MPLS

SV: switching CLNS over MPLS [ In reply to ]
To use VPLS or L2VPNS perhaps, but VLAN-CCC works perfectly without a
tunneling PIC.

Cheers,

Erik

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 22:12, Hansson Henrik wrote:
> And you kneed a tunnel-pic aswell ?
>
> /Henrik

---
Erik Haagsman
Network Architect
We Dare BV
tel: +31.10.7507008
fax: +31.10.7507005
http://www.we-dare.nl
switching CLNS over MPLS [ In reply to ]
TP needed only for VPLS.