Thanks!
-Kashif.
+++The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
document.+++
RE Redundancy --- Configuration Update [ In reply to ]
I am afraid not. With later configurations using graceful-switchover
you will receive a warning telling you you should do a commit sync
(from 6.0).

You have to do the commit sync - even in the later case
Gary

RE Redundancy --- Configuration Update [ In reply to ]
I don't think so. We have had this same discussion with our Juniper SE, as
we have a mix of J routers out in the network, and it would be nice to have
our provisioners just enter one command for all routers, regardless of
redundancy. As it stands now, we have to spell out which routers they need
to do a commit sync on...

Regards,
-Jeff