Damon Pegg
Network Development
Easynet plc
t: 0207 900 7075
f: 0207 900 4443
m: 07931 406206
e: damon.pegg@uk.easynet.net
w: www.easynet.com
TE - load-balancing unequal ratios query? [ In reply to ]
damon.pegg@uk.easynet.net (Damon Pegg) writes:

> I'm struggling to find the nob that allows me to load-balance across LSPs
> with unequal ratios. Can anyone put me out of my misery and let me know if
> this is not possible or where the command is? This is straight-forward on
> a.n.other vendor, where you simply specify a bandwidth under the tunnel
> interface (tunnel mpls traffic-eng bandwidth x .)

You can achieve this by defining N LSPs that map to one path and M
LSPs that map to another path, in order to get n:m split. Not the
ultimate in user friendly-ness..

but if you really need to achieve this it can be acomplished, at least
in simple enought scenarios:
i.e. if your example is something like 2x1M one way and 1M the other
way. This assumes a single egress nexthop that you are trying to reach.

If you are trying to reach different egresses then you can do unequal
cost load balancing via the link-bandwidth community.

Pedro.