Mailing List Archive

Need Help on M20 - BGP
Hi,

I'm having a problem on M20.

I have an eBGP Neighbor that I receive peer from 2 STM1 connections.

My problem is that I only receive download traffic from one of the links,
the upstream I can't send anything thru that link. On the other link
everything its ok.

That's the configuration that I have. Where XXX, I removed the values.

group XXX {
type external;
multihop {
ttl 2;
}
local-address XXX;
import drop-unwanted-routes;
export announce_aggregate;
peer-as XXX;
multipath;
neighbor XXX;

I also tried to export this policy:
policy-statement XXX {
term 1 {
from protocol aggregate;
then {
load-balance per-packet;
accept;
}
}
term 2 {
then reject;
}

I think it should be enough, no?

Other thing, Can I discard one AS from this peer and receive it from other
peer's?

Thanks
JE
Need Help on M20 - BGP [ In reply to ]
Can you explain in more detail what you are seeing. I think you are
saying you have 1 ebgp neighbour with two physical STM1 connections.

RTR------------ 2xSTM1 ---------- ISP

Is this correct?

If so are the links aggregated or on separate subnets?

Gary

Need Help on M20 - BGP [ In reply to ]
Yes, that's correct.
The links have different subnets. The IP BGP Peer the same.