how does one do this for a CSU? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks..

-Wayne
T1 questions.. [ In reply to ]
Hi Wayne,

It is not clear from your querry about the type of channelised DS3
interface you are talking about.
Juniper has two different kind of channelised DS3:
1. CT3/MCDS3 (nxDS0) interface
2. CHDS3 IQ interface (Also called Q-PIC).

I shall be able to explain loop codes for remote loopback (fdl/payload)
thereafter.

Thanks,
KK