Any clue ?

Thanks,

Ariel
OSPF sham link [ In reply to ]
To the best of my knowledge, Juniper does not support sham links. I
believe your attempt is therefore doomed to fail. Below is a typical
PE-CE OSPF configuration:

[edit routing-instances c2-ospf]
lab@r6# show
instance-type vrf;
interface fe-0/1/3.0;
route-distinguisher 65412:2;
vrf-import c2-import;
vrf-export c2-export;
protocols {
ospf {
domain-id 10.0.9.7;
export bgp-ospf;
area 0.0.0.0 {
interface all;
}
}
}

[edit policy-options policy-statement c2-import]
lab@r6# show
term 1 {
from {
protocol bgp;
community c1-c2-vpn;
}
then accept;
}

[edit policy-options policy-statement c2-export]
lab@r6# show
term 1 {
from protocol ospf;
then {
community add c1-c2-vpn;
community add domain;
accept;
}
}
term 2 {
from {
protocol direct;
route-filter 172.16.0.8/30 exact;
}
then {
community add c1-c2-vpn;
accept;
}
}

[edit]
lab@r4# show policy-options policy-statement bgp-ospf
term 1 {
from protocol bgp;
then accept;
}

[edit policy-options]
lab@r6# show community domain
members domain-id:10.0.9.6:0;

[edit policy-options]
lab@r6# show community c1-c2-vpn
community c1-c2-vpn members target:65412:69

HTHs