Mailing List Archive

Advice for IPv6 only network /Network elements/deployment
Hello,

To Whom it may concern,

We are small group which planning to build IPv6-only network as ISP.
Legal activity started. We did some internet research and network logic
topology. Nevertheless are looking best practice  IPv6-only  network as
deployment and therefore need advice who already did it. We may send
drawing topology if needed for advising.

May we ask someone who is good for IPv6-only Central (data center) part
implementation as peering router (BGP, PLAT), NAT64/DNS64, DHCPv6 sever
and Translation part as well  as suggestions ?

Access fully are going to be FTTH and as start 3K Houses planned

Namely which hardware and software needs for it ?

With Happy New 2023 Year!

Respectfully
Agshin