Has anyone run into this problem? I'm a little new to the VDX platform, and it certainly doesn't have training wheels. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks much.

--Dave

Re: VDX upgrade [ In reply to ]
What's the full command you're trying?

Re: VDX upgrade [ In reply to ]
Dave, try the full path. As an example: C:\ NOS \nos2.0.1b\nos2.0.1b

I have generally done this from the USB, that works well but is also fairly
specific when it comes to specifying the path.

Mike

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Dave Peters - Terabit Systems <

Re: VDX upgrade [ In reply to ]
Dave,
This could be a permissions issue; have you checked to make sure the
directory is readable to your FTP username? What FTP server are you using?
For Linux I’ve just used the FTP daemon, but for windows I’ve had good
luck with Filezilla’s windows server.

Wilbur

On 11/19/13, 4:48 PM, "Dave Peters - Terabit Systems"

Re: VDX upgrade [ In reply to ]
I'm not a huge fan of FTP due to various implementation and firewall
issues... you might give the SFTP/SCP option a shot.

Re: VDX upgrade [ In reply to ]
Does your nos3.0.1a directory have another nested nos3.0.1a directory in
it? (there shouldn't be). It's been a while since I ran a VDX upgrade,
but it looked like this:

sw1# firmware download ftp host 10.1.1.10 user admin password password123
file nos2.0.1a directory vdx

The directory structure of the FTP server looked like this:
c:\ftp\vdx\nos2.0.1a\(bunch of VDX files and directories)

The admin/password123 login was dumped to c:\ftp. The upgrade command
goes into the vdx directory and then pulls the upgrade from the nos2.0.1a
subdirectory.

Hopefully that helps.

-JV