Mailing List Archive

Experiences with netiron MLX-platform
Hello colleagues,

I'm going to order a netiron MLX router and would like to ask if anyone
already has experience with this platform? Do BGP (3 full views), ospf and
vrrp work fine? What about the virtual router feature?

Thanks,
Gunther
Experiences with netiron MLX-platform [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 11 April 2006 01:23, Gunther Stammwitz wrote:
> Hello colleagues,
>
> I'm going to order a netiron MLX router and would like to ask if
> anyone already has experience with this platform? Do BGP (3 full
> views), ospf and vrrp work fine? What about the virtual router
> feature?

That would be interesting for me also (BGP, VRF). Especially, how (good)
does

"Secure Multi-VRF routing for supporting Virtual Routing applications
over non-MPLS backbones"

work in detail? At the moment I have some GRE-Tunnels spinning around
for such setups in non-mpls aware environments (with gear from $C ;-).

--
Gerald AX.TC/PGP