tools that can process the information in this regard?

Thanks,

Sam
Measurement of BigIron virtual interfaces [ In reply to ]
NTOP kind of has sflow support. It really only gives 'top talkers'
info. The best thing out there at this time is really InMon's traffic
server:

http://www.inmon.com/products/trafficserver.php

(warning: There is a free demo avaialble and it's addictive)

Foundry is apparently building much better sflow support into INM 1.8,
but I have yet to see anything other than a PowerPoint mock up of it.