Mailing List Archive

Code Version Supported
Hello.

Can anyone tell me what is the latest router and boot code I can
have on the Big Iron 8000

Management Card as follows:
HW: Chassis 8000 Router, SYSIF version 21
SL 1: BxGMR4 M4 Management Module, SYSIF II (Mini GBIC), M4, ACTIVE
8192 KB BRAM, SMC version 1, ICBM version 21
512 KB PRAM(512K+0K) and 2048*8 CAM entries for DMA 0, version 0209
512 KB PRAM(512K+0K) and shared CAM entries for DMA 1, version 0209
512 KB PRAM(512K+0K) and 2048*8 CAM entries for DMA 2, version 0209
512 KB PRAM(512K+0K) and shared CAM entries for DMA 3, version 0209

thank you..

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software