Mailing List Archive

ExOS CLI commands
Colleagues, hi

whether it's possible, when working in ExOS CLI, get the following
information:

like Cisco's CLI, "sh ip route x.x.x.x" shows me the network, to which
specified IP address belongs and routing information for this network.
How to get such information in ExOS CLI?
Example:

#sh ip route 85.198.144.5
Routing entry for 85.198.144.0/24
Known via "bgp 3254", distance 200, metric 0
Tag 15645, type internal
Last update from x.x.x.x 11:46:36 ago
Routing Descriptor Blocks:
* x.x.x.x, from z.z.z.z, 11:46:36 ago
Route metric is 0, traffic share count is 1
AS Hops 3
Route tag 15645

Thank you

--

/doka

Vision without Execution is Hallucination. -- Thomas Edison.

Re: ExOS CLI commands [ In reply to ]
Try "rtlookup"

Re: ExOS CLI commands [ In reply to ]
You can also try 'show iproute vr vr-xx'