Mailing List Archive

Re: [rbak-nsp] Replacement XCRP3 Compact Flash Cards
Antonie falco wrote:
> Hello Marcin,
>
> I am of the understanding that the XCRP3 has specific requirements for
> slot0 and 1.
>
> From memory it was 256MB for Slot0 and 4GB for Slot1.

It is recommendation. As I know, slot 0 will work with 512M (however
this had never been a problem. Slot 1 works with 1G-4G (didn't test
greater capacities) however, my recommendation is SanDisk Extreme III.
I have tried some kingstone, it worked but was extremally slow.
I suppose that system driver has some constrains and if they are not
met, it switches to some default (very, very slow) mode.

Regards,
Marcin