sizes, if it fits...

Regards,
Marcin
Re: x650 dimensions [ In reply to ]
Marcin Kuczera wrote:
> hello,
>
> I have a question regarding x650 depth.
>
> Depth: 26 Inches/65.5 cm
>
> Well, does the 26 Inches / 65.6 cm include power cord, PSU handles, VIM
> handle etc or it's just a size of a metal box ?
>
> I need to put it into 600x800 rack cabinet, and I'am not sure about
> sizes, if it fits...
>
> Regards,
> Marcin
Hello,

its just the size of the box. In 'production', with power cord and some
optical patches connected, it's more 75 cm.

Regards,

Christian
--
Christian ROLLAND
ESRF European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
Re: x650 dimensions [ In reply to ]
Christian Rolland wrote:
> Marcin Kuczera wrote:
>> hello,
>>
>> I have a question regarding x650 depth.
>>
>> Depth: 26 Inches/65.5 cm
>>
>> Well, does the 26 Inches / 65.6 cm include power cord, PSU handles,
>> VIM handle etc or it's just a size of a metal box ?
>>
>> I need to put it into 600x800 rack cabinet, and I'am not sure about
>> sizes, if it fits...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Marcin
> Hello,
>
> its just the size of the box. In 'production', with power cord and
> some optical patches connected, it's more 75 cm.

well, will it fit properly with cables, and optical patches in 80cm
cabinet ?
I have around 7cm from the front glass to the rack, and will be around
7cm from the back of the switch to the rear door of the cabinet.

I know that physically + some force will be ok, however - any practical
experience ?

Regards,
Marcin