sequence to get upgraded?

Thanks,
Chris
BlackDiamond 6808 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

>Hi I am trying to upgrade a 6808 with dual MSM 64i's to 7.7.2b4 (plus the
>bootrom).
>
>The problem is that the switch is currently at 6.1.x with bootrom 6.5 so I
>need the following code revisions to upgrade in several steps:
>
>1. 6.1.9
>2. 6.2.2b56
>3. 7.x

Yes, you need to go through 6.1.9 with bootrom 7.2, then 6.2.2b56-132 with bootrom 7.8, then 7.x with bootrom 8.2.

Indeed, it can be difficult to find those codes release. Ask your integrator/vendor for it.

Regards,

Stephane.
BlackDiamond 6808 [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007, St?phane Grosjean wrote:

> Yes, you need to go through 6.1.9 with bootrom 7.2, then 6.2.2b56-132
> with bootrom 7.8, then 7.x with bootrom 8.2.

My experience is that all those images can be booted using bootrom 8.2, so
you only need to upgrade bootrom to the latest version.

Mikael Abrahamsson email: swmike at swm.pp.se
Re: BlackDiamond 6808 [ In reply to ]
Dream on....they are going on ebay for unbelievably cheap.