attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.
********************** http://www.burallplastec.com ********************
Re: Has anyone seen [ In reply to ]
The old LCD problem:-) Here's my story...

We had an F220 with an LCD problem. The LCD went completely out. The filer
would crash and we would get a watchdog reset on reboot, it didn't reboot. We
solved the problem temporally by disconnecting the LCD. We replaced the LCD and
the machine ran for about a year before the LCD went out again. The problem was
fixed by replacing the motherboard.

-Michael Cerda
University of Texas
Austin, Texas
Re: Has anyone seen [ In reply to ]
For those of you running older NetApps that might not be under NetApp service
contract, remember to keep in mind that -- in addition to newer NetApp stuff
-- we will always have a complete assortment of old F200, 300, 500, 600
motherboards, parts, add-ons, etc. ready to ship at low prices.

Scott

Scott Fischmann
Union Computer Exchange, Inc.
6233 Idylwood Lane