Mailing List Archive

cloning of filer config
Hi,

does anybody have some experiences with the cloning of a filers config?
What exactly are the configurations that are cloned?
We have two F840 and one of them is used to snapmirror every volume of his
partner except the root volume.
Can we use the clone command to sync the configuration files on both
filers? If we need to break up the mirrors in case of emergency, the filer
should be able to act as an exact clone of the source filer with all nfs
and cifs exports, options, permissions etc.
Interfaces of course are already configured the same.

Regards

Thorsten Lemke