Sun Dec 1 12:30:18 EST [isp_timeout:warning]: 1.4(0x015e8ca4, 0x00):
command timeout, quiescing bus to allow outstanding I/O to complete.
Sun Dec 1 12:30:24 EST [isp_timeout:warning]: Resetting SCSI adapter 1 (ha
#0)
Sun Dec 1 12:30:25 EST [isp_timeout:warning]: Resetting SCSI bus 1 (ha #0)
to clear outstanding I/O.
Sun Dec 1 12:30:39 EST [isp_timeout:warning]: 1.4(0x015e8ca4, 0x00):
command timeout, quiescing bus to allow outstanding I/O to complete.
Sun Dec 1 12:30:45 EST [isp_timeout:warning]: Resetting SCSI adapter 1 (ha
#0)
Sun Dec 1 12:30:45 EST [isp_timeout:warning]: Resetting SCSI bus 1 (ha #0)
to clear outstanding I/O.
Sun Dec 1 12:31:31 EST [isp_timeout:warning]: 1.4(0x015ea0a4, 0x00):
command timeout, quiescing bus to allow outstanding I/O to complete.

When we reboot we can use the jukebox, we can use this and it will run fine
till we power cycle the jukebox and then we have to bounce the filer.
And we can't figure out why we are getting these errors.

I have tried swapping cables, terminator, scsi cards, and the jukebox
itself. The jukebox is a SE device that is attached to the lvd scsi
controller on the filer which should be supported. In fact, if I try to add
a 2nd jukebox, the errors are so bad that I can't see either one.

I have set the indentification to be DEC TL800, since the filer did not
recognize this as a Overland LXS.

Does anyone have one of these jukebox's and what Vendor ID and Prodcut ID
are you using???

Thanks

Stephen Darragh