Mailing List Archive

please kindly get back to me
Sir,

I am JEFF MUBANGA, the secetary of Africa White Farmers Co-operation(AWFC) of
Harare, Zimbabwe.
After the last general elections in my country where the incumbent
president, Mr.Robert Mugabe won the presidential election, the government has
adopted a very aggressive land reforms programme. This programme is solely aimed
at taking the land owned by white African farmers for redistribution to black
africans.

This programme has attracted worldwide condemnation from world leaders including
British prime minister, Mr Tony Blair and also forced several white farmers to
flee the country for fear of victimization and physical abuse.

Just some few weeks ago, our headquarters in Harare was attacked and looted by
black protesters and in the process burnt down the whole building.
Fortunately,they did not get access to the huge funds kept in the strong room
which belong to the co-operative body. This cash amounting to US$10.5 million was
kept at the secretariat rather than in the bank for fear of seizure by the
government agencies.
Now I have the money lodged in a local security company which was
discretionary tagged 'GEMSTONES' and would need to get it invested in a viable
business venture in Europe. Once I can get your commitment and sincerity of
investing this funds on our behalf then I would proceed to get the funds
freighted to Europe by the security company without any detection by the
oppresive government, from where you would be required to pick it up for
investment for us.
You do not have anything to worry about as I would undertake all charges
involved in freighting the funds to europe, and the business proposal is legal
and risk free.

You would be adequately compensated for all your effort once we complete this
transaction by availing you 25% of the funds or alternatively you will be a
partner in whatever investment we will go into.
Please get back to me if you can be of assistance and I would want our
correspondence to be via email as most phone lines of white farmers are
presently bugged by the government.
I expect your confidentiality and your prompt response to this mail so as to
proceed.
Kind regards,
MR. JEFF MUBANGA