or bad that will help us in our benchmarking. Has anyone had any issues with
the 825 in a cluster running 6.3? Any information would be helpful.
Drew
RE: 6.3 reliability question [ In reply to ]
Hi,
We're running 6.3 on our FAS940 for about 3 months.
So far without any problems.

Regards,

Mati Giladi
Motorola Semiconductor Israel.

We just received a new 825 cluster that shipped with 6.3. This will replace
our current production cluster and is one of our most vital systems. We
were planning on putting on 6.2.r2 because 6.3 just made general release.
According to Netapp because of the hardware we are using the 825 must run
6.3 and 6.2.1r2 is not an option. We would like to know if anyone is
currently running 6.3 in production, and if anyone has any information good
Re: 6.3 reliability question [ In reply to ]
We have 6.3 running just fine on three production filers (one 720, and two
760s). We also run it on a 740 as well. all with no problems.