any idea on what could cause this and how to fix it? This is an F760
filer running 6.1.2R1. Thanks for your help.

Blake
RE: ETC Access Problem [ In reply to ]
Hi Paramod & Fellow toasters users,

Thanks for all of the help and info. I tried adding the -mount option
to the export file, but it made no change in the problem. I did find
the correction to the problem though. Options cifs.nfs_root_ignore_acl
was set to ON. When I turned it off everything works just the way it
should. Dose any one know what cifs.nfs_root_ignore_acl dose? Should
it not be switch off?

Thanks,

Blake