Mailing List Archive

verifying that snap is turned off
How can I do this?
RE: verifying that snap is turned off [ In reply to ]
On all of my netapps running a newer version of ONTAP the command worked and
I got the following resonse:
snapmirror is not licensed

but on my F740 running NetApp Release 5.3.5R2 it doesn't recognize that
command. What is the way with the older versions of ONTAP to verity that
snap is turned off?

Thanks
Dan