Mailing List Archive

AIT-3 drives on a F760 with LVD SCSI
I am in the process of upgrading my Qualstar library to AIT-3, and I
thought it would be a good idea to ask if anyone is using AIT-3 on a
filer? I am installing LVD SCSI cards on my 2 filers to connect
directly to the drives, and I want to make sure everything will be
compatible. Today the library has AIT-2 drives connected to the filers
via SCSI converters. We are running OnTap 6.2.1 for the AIT-3 support.
We are using Veritas Netbackup DC 3.4 with NDMP for backup.

Thanks,

Moshe

Moshe Linzer | On the Internet,
IT Manager |
National Semiconductor, Israel | nobody knows you're a moron.
Phone: 972-9-970-2247 |
Fax: 972-9-970-2001 | - Network Magazine
Email: Moshe.Linzer@nsc.com |