Mailing List Archive

the list
my apologies for addressing this to the list.

i have attempted, on several occasions, to remove myself from this list,
in the approved fashion, all to no avail.

on sunday, we will drop the domain of which my current e-mail address is
a part, and consequently, all mail to me at that address will be
returned to sender.

what i have been trying to do is to unsubscribe so that i might
re-subscribe under the new address. sounds simple, right.

if anyone knows how i can accomplish this i would be most appreciative
if you would share such knowledge with me.

-paul