this utility, to migrate locale groups and machine account?

Hilsen / Best Regards

Asbjørn Bjørkelund
RE: Netapp migrating [ In reply to ]
if the filer is "real working" with local groups and you are shure that there are no other permissions given - then its not a problem to move the filer to the new domain.
the local groups don't change - all the memebers will be there and also the acls.

to change the filer to w2k sometimes you need to create the machine-account before moving.

we did this with several nt4 boxes, w2k boxes and 2 toasters.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards

Ulrich Neumann