Mailing List Archive

New BURT in Ontap 9.8P1, unexpected Node Reboot
Good morning,

Seems like we've run into a new BUG last weekend with one of our A300
systems:

BURT 1380642

http://mysupport.netapp.com/NOW/cgi-bin/bol?Type=Detail
<http://mysupport.netapp.com/NOW/cgi-bin/bol?Type=Detail&Display=1380642>
&Display=1380642

Node reboots unexpectedly, happened after 3 weeks being productive on Sunday
evening at exactly 10 PM

No explanation from NA until now, bug is "under further investigation"

Currently no known recommended solution.

Also there is no workaround at the moment.

Br

Josef
Re: New BURT in Ontap 9.8P1, unexpected Node Reboot [ In reply to ]
That's nasty - thanks for letting the list know Josef!

On a related note - does anyone else find the new Bugs Online tool
NetApp are redirecting to seems to be somewhat sub-optimal? I don't seem
to find this BURT in it and my watched bugs don't seem to have carried
over...

Cheers,
Steve