Mailing List Archive

SRA Issues
Hello,

Environment: SRA 4P1, SRM 6.5, VMWare 6.5, ONTAP 9.1P2, NFS.

We seem to be having problems achieving connectivity to a target SVM via SRA at
one particular site, we get the following message:

Error – StorageFault: Unable to find snapmirror for controller
StorageControllerBean

This was previously set up and working OK, but after a failover and failback was
completed successfully, a subsequent test failover (clone only) failed for
reasons unknown, now when we review the logs and try and probe the target
vserver from SRA we get all sorts of errors. We have removed the vserver from
SRA and tried adding it but get the same message when running the vserver add
command in SRA.

Doesn't seem to be much published on this so hence my email to the toaster
experts! I thought it was something to do with stale load sharing mirrors at the
recovery site (place where we are having issues) and it being out of sync
somehow but I dont think this is the case, I have also updated the load sharing
mirror manually to no avail.

This feels like a bug but I wanted to see if anyone else was using the latest
version of SRA and had similar issues?

Thanks