/home -root=sun

filer> ping sun
sun is alive
Re: Mounting root directory via NFS [ In reply to ]
You've restricted access to one host but given root permission to
another. rex is the only host that can mount /vol/vol0. Change
access=rex to access=rex:sun and you should be in business.

telnet to filer:

exportfs -o access=rex:sun,root=sun /vol/vol0

--
Jeff Kennedy
RE: Mounting root directory via NFS [ In reply to ]
That was the Key info needed....

Thanks,
Brian