Mailing List Archive

NNTP vs NTTP
Hello,

FYI.. NTTP should be NNTP ? Below is a comparison between the Nessus
server preferences and my last cached values.

Regards,

--Jason

New: News Server (NTTP) Information Disclosure[checkbox]:Local distribution
New: News Server (NTTP) Information Disclosure[entry]:From address :
New: News Server (NTTP) Information Disclosure[checkbox]:No archive
New: News Server (NTTP) Information Disclosure[entry]:Max crosspost :
New: News Server (NTTP) Information Disclosure[entry]:Test group name
regex :

Old: Misc information on News server[entry]:Max crosspost :
Old: Misc information on News server[checkbox]:No archive
Old: Misc information on News server[entry]:From address :
Old: Misc information on News server[entry]:Test group name regex :
Old: Misc information on News server[checkbox]:Local distribution

Re: NNTP vs NTTP [ In reply to ]
On Jan 26, 2009, at 1:05 PM, Jason Chambers wrote:

> FYI.. NTTP should be NNTP ? Below is a comparison between the Nessus
> server preferences and my last cached values.

Yes, it should. Thanks for pointing this out. I've committed a change,
and the revised plugin should become available through the plugin feed
in a couple of hours.

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com