standard report format "Plugin Output:" header ?

Currently, the plug-in output is just stuck in the body of the
description and not consistent with other plug-ins. Makes it rather hard
to decipher.

Plugin: 10700
File: cisco_http_admin_access.nasl

Thank you,
Matt Wehnes

Re: Plugin 10700 - Output format [ In reply to ]
On Nov 17, 2008, at 3:01 PM, Wehnes, Matt HS wrote:

> Can someone from Tenable update the following plug-in to use the
> standard report format "Plugin Output:" header ?
>
> Currently, the plug-in output is just stuck in the body of the
> description and not consistent with other plug-ins. Makes it rather
> hard
> to decipher.

Thanks. I've just committed a change to the plugin to improve the
output; the revision should become available through the plugin feed
in a couple of hours.

In the future, I would encourage you to report sensitive information
such as this directly to our support group through their email
address, support@tenablesecurity.com.

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com