Mailing List Archive

Server abruptly disconnects
When I attempt a multiple server scan, the client gives a message the
following message.

"The remote server abruptly closed the connection" 0 6"

If I remove all requested scans except one, it will complete the scan.

Any ideas?

Microsoft Server running Nessus 3.2.1.347 and plugins downloaded today.

Robert A. "Bob" Schommer

Audit & Security Officer

Bway Corporation

Desk 770-645-4882

Cell 404-769-1966

bob.schommer@bwaycorp.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain confidential information, legally privileged information or other information subject to legal restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read it, copy it, use it, or disclose it. Please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete or destroy all copies of this message in all media. Also, this email message is not an offer or acceptance, and it is not intended to be all or part of an agreement.
Re: Server abruptly disconnects [ In reply to ]
On Oct 29, 2008, at 10:55 AM, Bob Schommer wrote:

> When I attempt a multiple server scan, the client gives a message
> the following message.
>
> “The remote server abruptly closed the connection” 0 6”

What are you specifying as the target range when this happens, Bob?

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com