Mailing List Archive

Anti Virus Checks
I'm sue this has been asked before, but please bear with me. I know that there are plugins I can use to determine whether workstation anti virus installations are intact and up-to-date. Is there a way, though, that I can identify workstations that do not even have anti virus (e,g, McAfee) installed?

Thank you.

Chuck Klawans

Children's Hospital and Health System recognizes that unencrypted e-mail is not secure and does not guarantee confidentiality. The confidentiality of replies to this message cannot be guaranteed unless the replies are encrypted.