Mailing List Archive

Plugin ID 24278 - ColdFusion Error Processing Request Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
To whom it may concern,

Plugin ID 24278 - ColdFusion Error Processing Request Cross-Site
Scripting Vulnerability

Whilst attempting to help a client resolve this particular issue, I
noted the plugin states the solution is unknown. This plugin also lists
a BID of 22401 which lists the following Adobe security bulletin in its
references section.

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb07-04.html

I believe the solution for this plugin should say the vendor has
released a patch and should reference this link.

I am not sure how to request a change or update like this, but I hope
this helps. If there is a better way to request changes please let me
know. For example 'diff oldplugin.nasl newplugin.nasl' or attach the
plugin to the email.

Thank you,
Jim
Re: Plugin ID 24278 - ColdFusion Error Processing Request Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability [ In reply to ]
On Jan 23, 2008, at 4:18 PM, James W. Beers wrote:

> Plugin ID 24278 - ColdFusion Error Processing Request Cross-Site
> Scripting Vulnerability
>
> Whilst attempting to help a client resolve this particular issue, I
> noted the plugin states the solution is unknown. This plugin also
> lists
> a BID of 22401 which lists the following Adobe security bulletin in
> its
> references section.
>
> http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb07-04.html

I've committed a change to link to Adobe's advisory and updated the
solution. Thanks for pointing this out.

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com