Regards,

Twisted

Sent from my iPhone
Re: Which could not be found [ In reply to ]
On 08/09/07 09:55, Twisted wrote:

> I've noticed in my nessus.dump file that a plugin is being reported as
> not found. The plugin is in the directory and checking the logs, the
> plugin does get loaded. Anyone seen anything like this and/or know how
> to fix it?

What exactly is the error message?

And is this an error that occurs regularly when you start nessusd or run
a scan?

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com
Re: Which could not be found [ In reply to ]
Could you send the error?

Check this out ...
http://www.edgeos.com/nessuskb/results.cgi?show_all_nessusrc=1

Hakan
http://dominor.com

Re: Which could not be found [ In reply to ]
> What exactly is the error message?

It happens a few times with other nasls but the main one is:

'httpver.nasl' depends on 'doublecheck_std_services.nasl' which could not be
found

which repeats a lot.

-Twisted
Re: Which could not be found [ In reply to ]
On 08/13/07 10:01, Twisted Twisted wrote:

> 'httpver.nasl' depends on 'doublecheck_std_services.nasl' which could
> not be found

Which version of nessusd are you using? If doublecheck_std_services.nasl
does indeed exist in your plugins directory, then another reason for
this message could be that you're using a rather old version of Nessus;
if so, you should upgrade to 3.0.6 / 2.0.10.

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com
Re: Which could not be found [ In reply to ]
> Which version of nessusd are you using? If
> doublecheck_std_services.nasl
> does indeed exist in your plugins directory, then another reason for
> this message could be that you're using a rather old version of
> Nessus;
> if so, you should upgrade to 3.0.6 / 2.0.10.

2.0.4 is the version. Is that my cause?

Re: Which could not be found [ In reply to ]
On 08/13/07 11:54, Twisted wrote:

>> Which version of nessusd are you using? If
>> doublecheck_std_services.nasl
>> does indeed exist in your plugins directory, then another reason for
>> this message could be that you're using a rather old version of
>> Nessus;
>> if so, you should upgrade to 3.0.6 / 2.0.10.

^^^^^^ - I meant 2.2.10!

> 2.0.4 is the version. Is that my cause?

Yes.

George