directories.

The plugin is attached to this e-mail and feedback about the
plugin-implementation is very welcome.

I was also wondering if this kind of plugin will be merged into the
standard plugin feed and what the considerations are to accept or
reject it.

Kind regards,
Rogier
Re: CVS directory spider plugin [ In reply to ]
On 07/20/07 09:04, Rogier Boon wrote:

> I was also wondering if this kind of plugin will be merged into the
> standard plugin feed

Thanks for posting this, Rogier. It's just been added to the GPL'd
plugin feed.

> and what the considerations are to accept or
> reject it.

We generally add third-party plugins to the GPL feed as long as they
seem like they would be of interest to Nessus users and don't seem
likely to cause significant, unintended issues. For example, if someone
submits a plugin for a path disclosure vulnerability in Bubba's Hit
Counter, we'll probably pass. Same for a plugin that is likely to result
in a high number of false-positives.

If you or anyone else have ideas for new plugins, I'd be happy to
discuss them with you in the forum here or privately if you prefer.

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com