Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/
Kolab Konsortium http://kolab-konsortium.de/
FreeGIS http://freegis.org/
Re: Plugins for SLAD and ssh authorization [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 12:36:25PM +0200, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> attached are the two plugins that allow to run
> SLAD (Security Local Auditing Daemon, http://slad.dn-systems.de)
> via Nessus.

I would be very much interested in your feedback about SLAD.
Has anyone tried it? Did you ran into problems and if so,
which ones?
Any opinion about the concept of SLAD?

(you may answer also on the SLAD mailing list or
directly to me to not pollute this list with off-topic stuff)

Best

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner http://intevation.de/~jan/
Re: Plugins for SLAD and ssh authorization [ In reply to ]
On Mon Jul 11 2005 at 16:22, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:

> Has anyone tried it?

Not yet. Sorry, I don't have much spare time currently :-(

> Any opinion about the concept of SLAD?

#mode troll on

Well, considering the use of Clamav, I'm not sure this is a great
idea. Anyway, I don't know any good Linux-based AV (do we really need
this?)
Re: Plugins for SLAD and ssh authorization [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 07:18:31PM +0200, Michel Arboi wrote:
> On Mon Jul 11 2005 at 16:22, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> > Any opinion about the concept of SLAD?
>
> #mode troll on
>
> Well, considering the use of Clamav, I'm not sure this is a great
> idea. Anyway, I don't know any good Linux-based AV (do we really need
> this?)

it is the default AV of SLAD. With Amavis Wrapper you can connect various
scanners with better signature checking and commercial updates.

Best

Jan