Mailing List Archive

radmin detection
Not sure it is very useful...
Re: radmin detection [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Actually if you do the following test (r is the return buffer):
if (r[5] == raw_string(0x01))
{
display("NTLM security enabled\n");
}
if (r[5] == raw_string(0x00))
{
display("Password security enabled\n");
}

You can know what type of security system was enabled.

Thanks
Noam Rathaus
CTO
Beyond Security Ltd
http://www.SecurITeam.com
http://www.BeyondSecurity.com
> Actually if you do the following test (r is the return buffer):
> if (r[5] == raw_string(0x01))
> {
> display("NTLM security enabled\n");
> }
> if (r[5] == raw_string(0x00))
> {
> display("Password security enabled\n");
> }

> You can know what type of security system was enabled.

I double-checked this morning: on my test configuration, I still get
the same reply with NTLM or password security.
Re: radmin detection [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Weird... might be a fluke on my Radmin Server.

Re: radmin detection [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 13:38:37 +0300
"Noam Rathaus" <noamr@beyondsecurity.com> wrote:

> Weird... might be a fluke on my Radmin Server.

Or a different version? I tried radmin v2.1
Anyway, I'll try to make the NASL script more robust.