Mailing List Archive

Fw: Improving mail relay checks (was: "Nessus calls home")
Hi,

Since the previous email bounced, I am resending it, sorry.

---
Hi,
I can do either of the two:
1) Give me the script, I will provide you with NASL (Learning curve,
non-existing)
2) Show everyone the script, I will give you pointers how to write the NASL,
give a small example for you to start from, and we will write it "together"
(Learning curve, high).
I would prefer 2 (Even though I know it will take longer, because I will be
more happy to see others become able to utilize the good interface provided
by NASL to write plugins, and see a less centralized writing plugins).
Thanks
Noam Rathaus
http://www.BeyondSecurity.com
http://www.SecuriTeam.com