By the way, the "directory" pref is where you installed whisker. Leave
it empty if Nessusd can find it in $PATH

PS: the snmpwalk wrapper plugin was commited too yesterday.

--
mailto:arboi@bigfoot.com
GPG Public keys: http://michel.arboi.free.fr/pubkey.txt
http://michel.arboi.free.fr/ http://arboi.da.ru/
FAQNOPI de fr.comp.securite : http://faqnopi.da.ru/
Re: RFP's whisker wrapper [ In reply to ]
Michel Arboi <arboi@noos.fr> writes:

> We have to manage all the options.

We now handle:
-h scan single host (IP or domain)
-s specifies the script database file (defaults to scan.db)
-V use virtual hosts when possible
-p specify a different default port to use
-a authorization username[:password]
-I IDS-evasive mode
-M use HEAD [etc.] method
-A alternate db format
-P password file for -L and -U
-U brute force user names via directories

We might use:
-n+ *nmap output (machine format, v2.06+)
-F+ *(for unix multi-threaded front end use only)
-S+ force server version (e.g. -S "Apache/1.3.6")
-i more info (exploit information and such)
-L+ brute force login name/password
(parameter is URL; use with -a for username)

but first, I'd have to understand how they work and what they do :)