Mailing List Archive

Plugins without Revision number
The following Plugins don't have a Revision number. It looks like all new
plugins are starting with 1.1. Can you add a revision number to these?

+-----------+-----------------------------------------------------------+
| Plugin ID | Name |
+-----------+-----------------------------------------------------------+
| 11961 | Psychoblogger SQL Injection |
| 11959 | Remote Code Execution in Knowledge Builder |
| 11988 | FSP Suite Directory Traversal Vulnerability |
| 11964 | SIP Express Router Missing To in ACK DoS |
| 11971 | NETObserve Authentication Bypass vulnerability |
| 11963 | Detect SIP Compatible Hosts |
| 11987 | Detect FSP Compatible Hosts |
| 11981 | vbulletin calendar SQL Injection Vulnerability |
| 11965 | SIP Express Router Register Buffer Overflow |
| 11977 | Invision Power Board Calendar SQL Injection Vulnerability |
| 11978 | Flash FTP Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability |
| 11986 | Detect STUN Server |
| 11958 | osCommerce Malformed Session ID XSS Vulnerability |
| 11966 | Remote Code Execution in PHP Ping |
| 11960 | My Little Forum XSS Vulnerability |
| 11962 | Xoops myheader.php URL Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability |
| 11982 | phpGedView Code injection Vulnerability |
| 11991 | File Disclosure in PHP Manpage |
| 11945 | sxdesign SIPd Status Server Detection |
| 11968 | DameWare Mini Remote Control Information Disclosure |
+-----------+-----------------------------------------------------------+

Thanks,
Jeff
Re: Plugins without Revision number [ In reply to ]
On Jan 15, 2004, at 4:50 PM, Jeff Dell wrote:

> The following Plugins don't have a Revision number. It looks like all
> new
> plugins are starting with 1.1. Can you add a revision number to these?

Fixed, sorry about that.
RE: Plugins without Revision number [ In reply to ]
Hmm.. Ok I don't know if I am missing something... The rules that you
checked in have the following line:

+ script_version("$Revision$");

There still isn't a number... The other rules look like this:

script_version("$Revision: 1.1 $");

If this is the standard, please ignore this message. It just didn't look
like it was.

Regards,