Mailing List Archive

all build work
OK, with gcc patched and the libpcap lib64 patch applied, all of nessus now
builds on the AMD64 (x86_64). I will not be doing some testing of it
actually running and report back when I complete some tests.

BTW, the main reason for doing this (porting to x86_64) is that with Fedora
Core 1 on the x86_64, only a small number of 32 bit libraries are installed
... most of the system is 64 bit including all of gnome and kde. To install
the 32 bit nessus requires 32 bit libraries not currently (easily) available.
--
Gene