Mailing List Archive

Re: Customizing reporting?
Josh,

What I'm currently doing is to save the report as .nbe, then

grep -E -i "risk factor[[:space:]]*:[[:space:]]high"

on the saved .nbe file, then

nessus -i output-of-grep.nbe -o holes-only.html

and mail that to the admins of the machines in question.

There's a pending patch that will allow you to pipe the result of the
grep into nessus, something like this:

grep foo | nessus -i - -o holes-only.html

Hope this helps,

Gabriel