Mailing List Archive

bind_bof & ftp_bounce_scan not compiled.
I did an CVS check out, yesterday (Feb 11th) about 2:34 CST (-6
GMT)

At the end of the make of the nessus-plugins, I got the following:

Warning : the following plugins could not be built :
bind_bof ftp_bounce_scan

So I went and looked up bind_bof & ftp_bounce_scan, here are
the relevant parts of the make process:

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/nessus-
plugins/plugins/bind_bof'
make[1]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/nessus-
plugins/plugins/bind_bof'

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/nessus-
plugins/plugins/ftp_bounce_sc
an'
make[1]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/nessus-
plugins/plugins/ftp_bounce_sca
n'

Was this something gone wrong with my configure, make or is this
expected?

George

--
George Boutwell,
Programmer II - Valley Hope Association
Re: bind_bof & ftp_bounce_scan not compiled. [ In reply to ]
gboutwel@valleyhope.com writes:

> Was this something gone wrong with my configure, make or is this
> expected?

Nothing: IIRC, those plugins were removed from the repository.