Mailing List Archive

question/ideas
- When I start scans the GTK gui sticks on a seemingly random plugin
name while it's doing the nmap & services checks (right now it's said
"Libwhisker options" for about 5 minutes--a snoop reveals port scan and
then services check)--sometimes it's a different name. Any idea why it
doesn't say what it's actually doing (i.e., nmap scan or services check)?

- This may sound a bit odd, but would it be possible to add a "skip
test" type button to the GUI, so that when a host is being scanned and
the radmin detect plugin has been running for like ten minutes, I can
just hit "skip test" and it moves on to the next plugin without killing
the entire scan? I don't know if this is even possible... yes, I can
change the timeout of that plugin, but not w/o stopping and starting the
scan (or on the next host).

- How about a pause button? <g>