Mailing List Archive

Nessus 1.2.4 is out
I'm pleased to announce the availability of Nessus 1.2.4. The changes
in this release are :

- A fix to a bug introduced in Nessus 1.2.3 in the way the plugins would

report data to the client ;

- A fix in several plugins which would make Nessus fork N x N times

(N being equal to the number of web servers running on the remote
host)

- Autoconf 2.13 has been used to generate the configure script (instead

of the buggy and slow 2.53 which would produce an incorrect config.h
file)

I will also be on holidays during the next week, until the ~ 21st of
August. I will have internet access but I will try to keep it as unused
as possible.

If you write a plugin during this period and wish to see it published,
please send it to Michel Arboi (arboi@noos.fr) who will be happy to test
it (Cc: me when sending him the plugin).

-- Renaud