Mailing List Archive

Unsubstantiated Rumor
What appears below is an unsubstantiated rumor, but some rumors are true...
-jrf

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Re: Unsubstantiated Rumor [ In reply to ]
I think the proposed Access Tariff is a serious matter. But I think it
might be better discussed elsewhere, as it is a business not an ops issue,
and is likely to generate some volume for some time.

randy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Re: Unsubstantiated Rumor [ In reply to ]
I knew this went to the FCC before and was shot down.
The FCC was not too impressed with the phone companies claim that the load
was "too high". Plus the Whitehouse doesn't want to put too many tolls
on the "information superhighway".

I'll look into it and see what is going on.

Charles F. Crizer Jr. KF4MNE
Senior Systems Engineer ccrizer@dyncon.net
Certified Novell Administrator http://www.cais.com/dyncon
Copyright 1997 Charles F. Crizer Jr. All Rights Reserved.

Re: Unsubstantiated Rumor [ In reply to ]