Mailing List Archive

Re: Administrative Bounds
> Take a routing dump and look at all of the consecutive /24 with the
> eact same AS path. This isn't the registry's fault.

The lack of aggregation has been mentioned on NANOG recently, with folk
being very quiet. When you take a look at it, it is a mess with some of
the classic chest-thumpers being significant offenders.

Tony, what happened to the analysis you used to post? We need it again.
Badly.

randy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Re: Administrative Bounds [ In reply to ]
randy@psg.com (Randy Bush) writes:
*
* Tony, what happened to the analysis you used to post? We need it again.
* Badly.
*

Well I'm just a lowly vendor type now so I need access to a router
(preferably at a NAP [MAE-EAST would be best]) to get a full dump and
would need this to be done on a daily basis. I think I have most of
scripts still so should be able to do something. If anyone can offer
this service send details to me diretly.

--Tony

* randy