Mailing List Archive

OOPS! Cisco OC3 retraction!
Holy guacamole!

Hmm...where to begin. Well, first, let me apologize for my rudeness. I
meant to insert a little smiley (no, really, I did!) and I did not. My post
was not meant to be so hostile.

Second, let me apologize for my ignorance. On our entire network, only 2 of
our routers are 4500s and both are outfitted with 2 ethernet and 8 serial
ports. I had no idea there was ALREADY an OC3 interface available for that
router, nor did I plan on learning such because we've moved on to bigger
things.

FWIW, I apologize. Had I flipped to pp139 of this year's Ciscoble, I would
have spared my damaged soul the embarrasment of trying to be funny.

Doggonnit, and I thought I was going to be able to give up being a jerk by
Christmas.

Carl