Mailing List Archive

Network Access Points
Hi, is there a list of ISPs that are connected to the Network
Access Points?
Please, if there is such an animal, can you tell me where it is
or send it to me, I need it asap.

Thanks
Herb
Re: Network Access Points [ In reply to ]
Ameritech, MFSDatanet and Pacbell have that information on-line:

http://www.ameritech.com/data/nap/customers.html

http://www.mfsdatanet.com:80/MAE/east.map.html

http://www.pacbell.com/products/NAP/nap2-5.html

The RA offers information on which ISPs are peering with
the RA service at those locations and the Sprint NAP:

http://www.ra.net/routing.arbiter/statistics/bgp.peers

--Elise

Re: Network Access Points [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 16 Jan 1996, Canadian IP Registration wrote:

> Hi, is there a list of ISPs that are connected to the Network
> Access Points?
> Please, if there is such an animal, can you tell me where it is
> or send it to me, I need it asap.

From time to time the kind folks at CERFnet update their "US Network
Service Provider Interconnections" map found at:

http://www.cerf.net/cerfnet/about/interconnects.html

For current information regarding MAE connections, see:

http://www.mfst.com/MAE

For current information regarding Ameritech Chicago NAP connections, see:

http://www.aads.net/products/data/nap/index.html

http://www.isi.edu/div7/ra/index.html is probably the best starting
point for further research.

-jh-
Re: Network Access Points [ In reply to ]
Hi, thank you.
Re: Network Access Points [ In reply to ]
Hi, thank you.
Re: Network Access Points [ In reply to ]
Thank you.
Herb
Re: Network Access Points [ In reply to ]
Hi, thank you.