Mailing List Archive

Do archives of Nanog list exist?
Re: Do archives of Nanog list exist? [ In reply to ]

> Does anyone know if the nanog list has been archived any place? I've
> poked around Merit without much luck, and majordomo didn't indicate
> the existance of any such archives.

I have a private archive of the nanog list since inception.

--
--bill
Re: Do archives of Nanog list exist? [ In reply to ]
At 9:41 AM 12/22/95, Mark Boolootian wrote:
> Does anyone know if the nanog list has been archived any place? I've
> poked around Merit without much luck, and majordomo didn't indicate
> the existance of any such archives.
>
> If there are no nanog archives, it would sure be nice if someone (Merit
> perhaps) started keeping them.

I'm pretty sure that Merit has archives back to '92 or so (when it was the
regional-techs list).

Maybe someone from Merit would be so kind as to make those archives
publicly accessible.

--John
Re: Do archives of Nanog list exist? [ In reply to ]
Hyper-text archives from this September to the present are
available at:
http://www.merit.edu/.mail.archives/nanog/

We also have flat, gzipped archives dating back to '92, but I will
have to dig a bit to find the URL for these.

- Craig

--
Craig Labovitz labovit@merit.edu
Merit Network, Inc.